Monday, May 30, 2011

House Pictures (Take 3)

Garage -- We love having a place to put our cars and store our outdoor toys (both Caleb's and Tim's lol). Although, I think Caleb is more obsessed with pushing the garage button.
Garage
Interior of the 2.5 car garage -- before we filled it with junk.. hehe

Yard -- Other than having to maintain the yard, we love having a place to play when it's nice outside. I can just let the kids go in the backyard as long as the gate is closed otherwise Sonya will escape and take herself for a walk. We even have a play platform area in the backyard and horseshoe stakes set up too! There's all sorts of plants growing -- I'm learning what they are and trying to keep the areas weeded.
Tulips blooming :-)

Flowers by the patio

Backyard - Patio area
Backyard - Different angle of the Patio
Backyard - fenced in! and play area
Backyard - Yes, we have a firepole!

No comments: