Monday, May 30, 2011

House Pictures (Take 1)


I know some of you have already seen the house or maybe pictures on facebook. But... for those of you that are reading from afar or don't have access to facebook, here they are:

Family photo outside our NEW house


Kitchen -- It came with a stove, microwave, refrigerator, and a mobile island. We haven't done any painting yet. Maybe some day we'll add a few more of our own touches on the walls.
Kitchen (before)
Kitchen (after)

 Dining Room -- We did a little painting because the yellow/gold color was a bit overwhelming. The green probably looks better in person (or maybe if I had opened the blinds before taking the picture, it'd be better too!)
Dining Room (before)

Dining Room (after)
Living Room -- We painted over the yellow using a light brown color called "mesa" and the wall from the dining room into the living room is the "grape leaves" green. I don't have a photo with our newly acquired loveseat, but it gives the room a more homey feel.

Living Room wall (before)
Living Room wall (after)
Living Room window/corner (before)

Living Room window/corner (after)



Living Room built-in bookshelf (before)
Living Room built-in bookshelf (after)
Hallway (before)
Hallway (after)


1 comment:

Liz Ferguson said...

I'm so glad you posted these. I have been wondering what your house looked like. (I wish we could have come and seen it on Sat in person.) The house looks great! Looks like a wonderful place to raise your family.