We were visiting my parents on Saturday to grill out and just enjoy the beautiful Memorial Day weekend. The weather was perfect so after lunch, we went for a walk to go put flowers on my Grandma Henke and Grandpa Pauly's graves.
During the walk, my sister was trying to get my brother, Robert, to tell me what happened to him at school recently. I was intrigued. Apparently the drug dogs were at the high school, like they are every year. Robert is just finishing up his junior year at New Holstein. Anyway, I know that my brother does not do drugs at all and was seriously surprised when he said that the dogs stopped at his locker and he was called to the office. It turned out that there was something fishy in his backpack..... MOLD! Robert had let some sort of food go bad and never smelled it to even realize there was something nasty growing in there. You want to know how long it had been in his backpack? If it was there since 8th grade like he said.... that puts it at around 3, maybe 4 years. DISGUSTING!!!
The office did call my parents about the situation. I don't know if it was before or after they realized it was only mold in the backpack. I think it's kind of funny, but am relieved that my brother didn't have anything else hiding in his locker. THE END.
2 comments:
wow, too funny!!!
ICKK. That's pretty gross:)
Post a Comment