Sunday, May 30, 2010

I love my hubby :-)

Tim had off on Friday as a mandatory furlough day so he decided to keep the kids home from daycare too. I was a little skeptical because he hasn't really watched both kids for an extended period of time. Also, outside of daycare, I don't know that I've left Sonya alone with him for more than 2.5 hours. Well... they survived. :-) Tim was able to get a few things done around the house too which was nice. I didn't even call him during my breaks which I thought I might need to do. haha! Before I left the house that morning, I asked Tim to take a picture of Sonya and email it to me at work. I was mostly just joking and didn't expect him to do it... but he did! Below is a pic of Sonya enjoying tummy time .... and the beginnings of a musical prodigy!

 Love my baby girl!