Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Random post... early morning

I felt like writing this morning, but I have no idea what about yet. Sometimes I like to just start typing and then all of a sudden, I have a whole page written. When I was looking through my blog from college a few weeks ago, I had lots of posts that didn't really seem to have a main topic. They seemed to be the most fun to read and I admit, I was laughing out loud at some of the memories. I couldn't believe how much I had "forgotten" and how inspirational some of my posts were.

I still haven't thought of anything interesting to write about ..... Tim is going to be in Chicago all day today for work. I plan on going to mom's group with Caleb and Sonya. Then we'll head over to my parent's house to spend some time with them. I'm so glad that they're willing to let Caleb spend the night by them. I feel like everyone in the house is always competing for my attention, but I'm so exhausted and overwhelmed that I just like to veg out in front of the computer or TV after Tim gets home. I'm hoping that Tim and I will have some quality time tonight and that he stays up a little bit later than he has been. By the time both kids are finally in bed, Tim is usually asleep already so we don't get much quality time together without interruptions. I don't know what we'll do once I go back to work and Sonya gets a bit older. I guess we'll just have to take advantage of friends and relatives that are willing to watch the kids and give us a break. :-)

For some reason, my creative juices just aren't flowing yet this morning. My fingers are anxious though and want to keeping typing. I suppose I better get the kids ready for mom's group. We've been up since 5am this morning. Well... Caleb has... I tried to doze off while he watched "Pete's Dragon." I don't think I slept much even though I wanted to. I just don't feel tired for some reason. Sonya fell back to sleep though like a good little girl. Oh well...maybe I can sleep in tomorrow while Caleb is at grandma and grandpa's house.

Over and out for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can testify, you're doing a better job than maybe you think you are. :-)