Saturday, April 17, 2010

Jumping around a bit...

Sorry to jump around a bit... I have a good start on a different post .. the continuation of how I ended up at ODBC. But... I'm not super-ambitious to finish it right now and I'm in the mood for freestyle writing. Don't worry! I'll get around to finishing it soon... it's just a lot more to think about and I want to make sure I organize my thoughts a little more. Plus, I've been trying to research a few things to help with writing about Catholicism. Anyway... back to my post....

I can't believe how big my little Sonya is getting. She's been super cuddly with me lately, which I love! Also, she's is starting to laugh a little. I have no idea if she really knows what's going on, but it's so hilarious when she laughs at just the right moments. It's as if she is joking around with us. hehe..



Another new thing... my baby girl is grabbing onto things a little more. She even picked up a toy today, the one with colored, plastic links. I could tell that she was getting ready to hold onto things because of how she was clinging to me as if she was hanging on when I hold her. She's getting a little more steady with holding her head up too; still a little ways to go before I won't need to support her neck at all!

Jumping around some more.... I've been having fun playing around with my blog lately; anything from background, title, colors, pictures, etc...  I have to thank Kayla for introducing me to www.picnik.com. I'm becoming even more addicted to editing photos now. We currently have Photo Impressions on our computer, but picnik has so many more extra features... SO cool!

Well... it's time for bed. We went to the Saturday church service tonight... so we just have to go to ABF tomorrow and then we're off to my parents to grill out. I hope the weather is a bit warmer though.
Goodnight!

3 comments:

MIchelle Ann said...

I love the smiling photos! : )

The Bailie Clan said...

she is by far THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BABY our Church has seen in a long time!!! well..since mine... hahahaha :P :)

Nikolai Family said...

I'll agree that she's my pretty baby... but she's not the only one! :-)