Friday, March 19, 2010

Late Nights...

So last night Sonya stayed up until 11pm which seems to be her norm. Even though it was late, she was so precious; cooing and smiling at Tim and I while looking at us with her big eyes. We think she'll have blue eyes, but it's so hard to tell at this age yet.

In the middle of the night when I was up during one of Sonya's feedings, I also ran to the bathroom quick. The bedroom door was shut all the way... and I noticed Caleb's bedroom door was wide open as well as were the bathroom door and the closet doors that connect our bedroom to the bathroom. I thought that was a bit odd and assumed Caleb must've given us a visit during the night. We have a child-proof knob on our bedroom door so Caleb could still get to our room by going through the bathroom. When Tim leaned over to close the closet door, he swung it towards him a little and it hit something. .... Caleb's head. Apparently he fell asleep on the floor next to our bed. It was kind of funny.

Today wasn't very eventful. We had Spiderman mac 'n' cheese today and I made strawberry smoothies. Both were good!

That's all for now. Over and out. -Michelle

No comments: