Thursday, March 18, 2010

A new blog...

I haven't used a blog since the year right after college, but have sincerely missed writing about random daily events and thought-provoking entries, etc. Since I tend to be a perfectionist when it comes to writing, I always take so long in typing and re-typing what I want to say. I'm guilty of writing paragraphs upon paragraphs only to decide that it wasn't worthy of being available to the public eye and then highlighting the whole darn thing and deleting it.

I'm not quite sure what this blog is going to be "about" or how often I will post entries. I don't even know exactly where to begin anymore. It's funny how I keep telling myself that I want to start another blog... with a new fresh start and just totally forget I even had the other one. Then I'll have a paragraph or two typed up in my head of exactly how I would begin. If only it was that easy. My first blog was in Xanga and I pretty much had that one all figured out. Now, technology allows you to do so much more with a blog and I feel like I'm going to have to start all over getting familiar with the formatting and other capabilities that the blog world offers. *sigh* Well, it'll be something new to do while stretching my mind a little bit while I'm at home with two kids.

Here's to a new beginning....... Enjoy.

No comments: