Sunday, March 21, 2010
Lack of sleep
Sonya was a bit crabby last night after we returned from the Wild Game dinner at church. She was fed with a clean diaper, but still cried. I guess she was tired, but didn't want to miss out on anything. So she stayed up until close to midnight and then woke up at 2am. I was hoping it was a lot later than that, but no.. it was only 2 hours after falling asleep. At least she slept until 6am after that and then dozed again until 7:30-ish. I couldn't sleep very well last night because of weird dreams and I didn't get that beautiful R.E.M. sleep that I would've liked. Plus, I'm a light sleeper so whenever Sonya wiggles or talks in her sleep, I become alert and don't fall asleep again until I know for sure that she's not going to fully wake up and want a snack or a diaper change. Oh well... it's all part of being a parent. Some day, probably when I'm 90 and in a nursing home, I'll be able to sleep all I want. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I feel for you!!! we'll get some good sleep someday!
Post a Comment