Sunday, March 28, 2010

Skateland!

Yesterday, Tim's relatives came to visit us. They have two adopted little Chinese girls, Erin and Hana. We decided to take them to Skateland and check that out. We've never been and thought Caleb might enjoy it. Caleb was kind of tired out and still not feeling super well, but he still wanted to go. Once we got there, Caleb went a little ways and decided he was done for the day. I got the chance to use my rollerblades that haven't been used in a while and I helped the girls make their way around the rink. At one point, I was in the middle trying to hold up both of them. Talk about a work out! It was an overall fun time. Apparently Tim hasn't skated since he was 10 so it was quite amusing watching him try to balance himself. hehe... I didn't witness his few falls though. Darn! Caleb saw them though and thought it was kind of funny. :-)

That's all for now.

1 comment:

Debbie Steele said...

that sounds like a lot of fun!! i haven't been there forever!!!