Monday, November 14, 2011

It's Ain't as Easy as it Looks.....

Last night while Caleb was at Awana, Tim and I put together a new bed for Caleb. (Tim's cousin, Chad, had outgrown it so they passed it along to us). Let's just say that putting a bed together is not as easy as it looks. The holes weren't lining up and there was much frustration. On top of that, Sonya was trying to be helpful and kept grabbing tools and trying to turn bolts (and was banging on the hallway walls with a real hammer!) I think it took a lot longer than it should've, but the final product turned out quite nice:

Caleb's new bed

Since Tim and I had kind of argued while assembling the bed, he came home with a peace offering after he picked up Caleb from Awana. Aren't they pretty? 
Pretty flowers -- a good peace offering

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I think every engaged couple should assemble something together before getting married. You really get a feel of how well you work together under stress, LOL. Glad you were able to get the job done and you know you've got a good man since he got you flowers afterwards!