The kids are growing like weeds. I can hardly keep up with them anymore!
Sonya is talking up a storm and picking up new words every day. She's also going poopy on the potty pretty consistently for the past three weeks and getting a tinkle in there every now and then too. It's like she's training herself! Sonya loves her babies and loves animals (as long as they don't get close enough to touch her). She is always trying to get us to sit and read with her. Sometimes we catch her babbling up a story in her own little language. It's so cute. We have lots of tea parties in the basement. "Tea!" she'll shout as she drags you over to the kitchen area and pours you a cup of imaginary tea. Often times, it has a toy pepper in it. I guess that gives it extra flavor. :-)
Caleb is quite the little artist. He has been drawing lots of houses (with garages of course!) and loves to write words. Most of the time, we don't even help him with spelling because he can sound it out and then figures out the letters on his own. I have to be careful of what I'm typing if he's sitting by the computer because he can read all my messages now. Even if he doesn't know one of the words right away, he figures it out somehow. Maybe I'll have to start writing words in Spanish! haha... I love my little boy. He's curious about the world and curious about God. He has really challenged Tim and I with some spiritual questions lately. I'm so glad that he loves the Lord.
There are so many new things that I've noticed with the kids, but I can't remember them all right now. I try to put them on the calendar so I can transfer them into a word document every month. It's so fun to see how they learn and grow every day. I'm so blessed by my little weeds. :-)
1 comment:
I can't believe Sonya is training herself already!!! Debbie and I are doomed with those little boys:)
Post a Comment