The day before Caleb's first day of school, we ran a few errands in Grafton and then I just wanted to do something special with the kids. We stopped at Starbucks where I got a Mango-Orange smoothie and let Caleb pick out a treat from the bakery items. He chose a cake pop. Sonya got whatever we wanted to share with her. :-) Then we headed to Lime Kiln Park to play for an hour before lunch. It gave me another chance to play with the new camera that Tim bought for me right before he left for CO.
 |
| Just walking around |
 |
| The bridge |
 |
| Posing by the slides |
 |
| Ready to swing |
 |
| Just enjoying the park |
I've added a few videos too! The first one is of Caleb going across the monkey bars and back. He's been doing this since he was three, but we've never gotten it on video before. The next one is Sonya's way of going down the slide. She's such a little monkey and can get up and down the playgrounds just as well as her big brother. I try to get behind her to spot her most of the time, but she's very determined to do it herself.
VIDEO: Caleb on the monkey bars
VIDEO: Sonya on the slide
 |
| Love this crank thing! It sure gives your arms a work out though! |
No comments:
Post a Comment