Friday, September 2, 2011

Caleb's First Day of Kindergarten

Caleb has his first day of Kindergarten today! Daddy left for work before Caleb woke up so I had to document everything in photos. Plus, it's always fun to look back on that first day and remember what it was like. I didn't even cry when I dropped him off. I think I was ready for him to go back to school. Now I know what my mom meant when her summer vacation didn't start until we all went back to school!! haha

Lying on the floor in Sonya's room... not quite ready to be awake

Sonya wanted in on a photo -- such a ham!

Ok, he's a little more awake now

Daddy left a note for Caleb and even got him Cap'N Crunch for breakfast

The note

Eating breakfast

Caleb reading his message from daddy

Enjoying Cap'N Crunch

Such a big boy!!

Walking to School

He'll be at Lincoln Elementary

His teacher is Miss Zeske

This is where he hangs his backpack


He survived his first day of kindergarten and was even smiling when he got home!!
After his first day!

3 comments:

Debbie Steele said...

very cool! :)

Anonymous said...

Aw! Hope he loves kindergarten!

And your kids are too dang cute :)

Sam said...

It's hard to believe he's already in Kindergarten! yay Caleb!