Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bridesmaid Dress :-)

In September, my best friend from college is getting married!!! I've known for a while, but she just decided on the bridesmaid dresses and I'm pretty excited because I'll get to wear one! :-)  I'm a little nervous because I've only been in a wedding once -- my own! I feel so inexperienced, but am honored that I get to stand up in my friend's wedding. I know she'll make a beautiful bride! Here's the dress in royal purple.... praying that I can pull it off when the time comes!


3 comments:

Charlyn said...

That's darling!! And you will look so cute in it! Being in a wedding is fun. :)

Debbie Steele said...

that style should look great on you! It's so much fun standing in a wedding!

Anonymous said...

I think you will look grean it!!! It's very pretty, and you'll have a blast being in the wedding :)