Friday, September 10, 2010

Let me count the ways...

Oh the things I don't miss about my job!
Rushing around in the morning to get everyone ready
Driving 40 minutes both ways
The crabby customers
The escalated calls
The not-so-family-friendly sick time
The stupid questions from customers
Having to pump during my break and lunch
Losing my freedom to new policies and procedures
Staring at a computer all day
The constant migraines

Oh... and sir, your debit card number is NOT your account number
Thank you for calling and have a nice day!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

LOL, so glad you're enjoying your time with the kids and I'm very happy that God has provided a way for you to stay home!!!

Debbie Steele said...

sounds like you are glad you are at home now :) enjoy every moment!

Liz Ferguson said...

I am so excited for you! So glad that God worked it out for you to stay home. I am sure there will be hard days at home but the good ones will far outweigh them. :)