Monday, January 30, 2017

Braces for Child #1

We have known for a while that Caleb was going to need braces. He has a small mouth and there isn't much room for the adult teeth that are coming in on the bottom. So we began our journey of orthodontics in November, starting out with spacers and then an expander. Now he has 4 braces on his top front teeth. It's going to be a fun and expensive ride. No more popcorn or sticky food!

Before


After

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so disappointed in myself that I have not been checking your blog! Just don't think of it, like I should. I have not been on it since before your August pics! What a wonderful bunch of pics and enjoying your memories! And very impressed with the story about Sonya and her Bible! I love that you guys do so much outdoor stuff. You are making me want to move to Wisconsin again! :)

Love ya!

Mitch