Dear Readers,
I haven't posted in a while because I met my maximum quota for free photo storage. So I've been trying to figure out if I'm just going to give in and pay $5 a year for more storage so I can keep on blogging with photos or if I'm going to attempt to go back and delete old photos out and then upload a compressed version of them instead. That'd be a lot of work just to save $5 though. So I'm still contemplating. I might end up making this blog private while I work on the photos though so if you aren't able to access this at some point, that'd be why.
Thanks for understanding. If anyone knows of a quick and easier way to compress photos that are already part of my previous posts, that'd be awesome.
-Michelle
UPDATED: I just realized that Picasa also stores my videos which take up a heck of a lot of room. So I'll probably delete those from posts and that'll free up some room.
5 comments:
Woah! I didn't know there was a limit. I am surprised I haven't reached it, as I post a lot of pictures too.
Yeah -- the max for one gmail account is 1024 MB. I download my pics and videos through blogger and the videos just take up so much space. I hadn't realized there was a limit until I was trying to add a picture the other day. oops!
you can always start a "Like A Sunflower Part 2" Blog, and keep everything here so you can always look back at it. just a thought.
I have a lot of photos too. Maybe it is your videos? Maybe you could just delete those?
Yeah, like I said, I'll probably delete the videos. That'll be easier than setting up another email address and everything.
Post a Comment