We had gotten a flyer from school to sign up Caleb for wrestling. At first I wasn't sure if we should have him try it, but then thought that he might like it since the first thing he wants to do when Tim gets home is wrestle. I loved that it was just 5 days of practice over 3 weeks so it wasn't too time consuming. I'm not sure if Caleb remembers a whole lot of the moves that he was taught, but I think he enjoyed himself and it was pretty amusing to watch him. :-)
+Caleb+wrestling.JPG) |
| Listening to instructions |
.JPG) |
| Caleb and our neighbor, Marshall, wrestling |
.JPG) |
| The coach is watching their technique |
.JPG) |
| Caleb is getting better now |
.JPG) |
| It's a toss up |
.JPG) |
| Now who's winning? |
+Caleb+and+Nick+wrestling.JPG) |
| Caleb is pinned down by his friend, Nick |
.JPG) |
| Learning a new technique |
.JPG) |
| I think it might be the half nelson |
.JPG) |
| Waiting for their turn to wrestle in the ring |
VIDEO: Caleb finally wins a match!
+The+wrestling+group.JPG) |
| The kids and the coaches after their last practice |
No comments:
Post a Comment