A birthday note for Sonya --
Dear Sonya,
February 13th marked a very special day for our family. God gave us YOU two years ago. I still can't believe how quickly you've grown up. You're TWO already! Your vocabulary and sense of understanding overwhelms me. You're just too stinking smart sometimes, but I love it!
I love how serious you look when you're praying at dinner. I love your desire to read books and cuddle up in mom or dad's lap to have us tell you a story. I love the way you say big words like "hippopotamus" and "laundry." I love your silly laugh especially when you tell little jokes and know that you're being funny. (Your apple pie joke was the goofiest by far). I love how you help set the table and clear the dishwasher. I love the way you dance and sway to music. I love your little singing voice. I love how excited you get at the library's story time. I love how you take care of your babies -- you'll be a good mommy some day. I love you to the moon and back. You're my Sonya Rose.
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment