Made a short birthday video of the kids singing Happy Birthday for a friend and posted it on facebook for her. Then we ate breakfast and walked Caleb over to school. I was able to fold a load of laundry and put all the clothes away. Then I started sorting through some of my clothes and put a few in the bag to go to St. Vinnie's. Of course I was multi-tasking and called my friend to wish her a Happy Birthday via phone and we ended up chatting for a little bit. Sonya was following me around the house and helping a little. I made a few lists of stuff I needed to get done and then Sonya and I headed out to run a few errands.
First stop was the library where I picked up a book that I had reserved. Sonya said she needed to go potty so I sat her down there and she tried to go. Then we dropped off some clothes and toys at St. Vinnie's. I also found a gift for someone there. :-) After that, we drove over to Shopko in Grafton so that I could return something. We did a little browsing there too! Next, we redeemed my free birthday drink at Starbucks. I also bought an apple fritter to share with Sonya since I still had a little money on a gift card. Sonya claimed she had to go potty again so we did a quick pit stop at Target. She didn't end up going so we just browsed and went to look at the Elmo's in the toy section. Then we picked up some baking supplies at Aldi before we headed on home. Sonya crashed during the ride home. Poor girl was so tired!
Now I'm off to finish a few more things on my list! Hope everyone is having a good day!
1 comment:
sounds like a busy day!
Post a Comment