Sonya is getting too big already! I can't believe all the things she has mastered. She's been crawling and sitting up on her own for a while now. Although she only crawls when she's trying to chase us down the hall or something. Otherwise, she'll walk along the furniture or play with stuffed animals. She learned how to climb things and won't even stay in her walker anymore -- she steps on the seat and pretty much jumps out as she reaches for toys on the ground. So we haven't really put her in it for the past two months now. As of about a week ago, Sonya has been able to stand in place without holding onto anything. If we hold her hands, she walks really fast. I'm sure she'll be walking before we know it. I just can't wait until Christmas and watching her open gifts. I know she'll prefer the boxes and wrapping paper --- maybe I should just wrap an empty box for her this year?
Climbing the walker... (She fell off right after I snapped this photo)
Walking along the closet
Managed to capture her standing without assistance
2 comments:
wow, she's getting so big so fast! go soyna, go!
wow! way to go sonya!
:)
Post a Comment