I don't know how a little girl can lose so many socks.... or that I don't notice the second that it falls off. A few weeks ago, we were at the Possibility Playground and went hiking down the bluff over to the river (that runs alongside the biketrail). When we came back up to the top of the bluff, I noticed one set of bare tootsies. I made Tim go back and look for the missing sock and he couldn't find it. Today, I put brand new socks on Sonya and then put her shoes on too. The one shoe kept falling off so I took them both off before leaving to drop off Caleb at school. Somewhere between his classroom and the car, we lost another sock. It's amazing that they don't usually get lost in pairs. Then maybe I wouldn't even know that they were gone at all!
It's a mystery... just like how socks get lost in the laundry somewhere. The little sock monster must eat them or something.
1 comment:
I think babies are notorious for losing socks:) Levi had a whole package when he was a newborn and lost them all. We just went out and bought new ones!
Post a Comment