This weekend went by way too fast!
It was a lot of fun though.
Friday night, we headed out to the Lion's Den Park and walked out to the lake.
On Saturday, the Ferguson, Smith, and Wynveen families met us at Possibility Playground to celebrate Caleb's 4th birthday. There really aren't a lot of little boys at church that are Caleb's age, but I was kind of glad not to invite 20 kids since smaller get-togethers are more fun.
The boys enjoyed playing with Caleb's new soccer ball.
(p.s. I think Tim loved playing soccer with the boys too!)
I was kind of sad that Joey had left before I could a pic with him and the boys though... :-(... at least I got a pic of his sister with Sonya! ......It's kind of slow to upload the pictures one by one... so I'll probably post a few more pictures later when I have some more free time. :-)
1 comment:
looks like lots of fun!! I love the pics of all the boys tackled on Tim! Too cute :)
Post a Comment