Thursday, June 24, 2010

Another baby play date

Last night, we got the babies together again. I can't believe how much they've grown!!! Kayla, Debbie, and I walked to the park with the kids while Tim and Nathan threw a softball around. Caleb played on the slide and watched us laugh at the babies.

Our cute little munchkins!
(Levi, Sonya, and Jonathan)

Cute little bums... :-)

I love hanging out with my mom friends. It's so nice that our kids are close in age because we are constantly comparing what the other is doing or where our kids are at developmentally. Even though each kid has their own uniqueness, we're all in the same boat and can totally relate to each other. I'm constantly amazed by how quickly our little babies have become more alert and can hold their heads up. Soon, they'll ALL be rolling around. Watch out, moms! Here we come!

3 comments:

The Bailie Clan said...

super cute!

Debbie Steele said...

that was a very fun day!!! Jonathan is still the only one that can't roll over at least one way... oh well, he'll get there!

Anonymous said...

We have the cutest babes:) I am so excited to watch them grow up together!