Sunday, October 14, 2018

A Date Afternoon

What's a good date without goats?? We had lunch at the LaClare Family Creamery. It's a fun little stop, about 15 minutes from my parents' house. My cousin's wife is the head cheesemaker there and my brother also works at LaClare. Mmm.... cheese is so good!


Since we were nearby, we checked out my aunt and uncle's antique barn: Ken's Family Antiques. I had never been in there since they brought the barn onto the property. It's a lovely place filled with beautiful treasures. If I had room for it, I would LOVE the harvest table that they had there. Unfortunately, it's a bit long for our dining space. I guess we'll have to move! haha! We also had a lovely chat with my cousin and her boyfriend while we were there.

 

Unsure of where we should go for the rest of the afternoon, we drove to Fond du Lac and ended up at Lakeside Park. The trees were looking gorgeous and the water was a perfect backdrop for some photos.






This silly guy had the sun in his eyes and was trying to keep them open for the picture. haha!


Tied to the railroad tracks. <insert evil laugh here>


Why try to blend in when you were made to stand out?



I'm flying! If I'm going to embarrass Tim with goofy photos, I may as well throw this one in here too.

Just us. <3

No comments: