Sunday, February 2, 2014

A Celebration of Marriage!

While Tim was at the No Regrets Mens' Conference, the kids and I cooked up a special dinner to celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary. It made sense to do this a day early since it wouldn't have been much of a surprise to Tim otherwise. The kids were great in helping and they also kept Tim entertained in the basement so I could finish cooking without him knowing what I was doing.

Step 1: Set the table...



Step 2: Cook some delicious food ...

Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers

Apple Dumplings

Step 3: Almost ready for dinner....



Step 4: Fortune cookies! I made some cute little fortune cookies out of felt and let Caleb come up with something to put in each one.

Tim's says: "You will kiss your wife -->

on the lips."

Mine said: "You will snow blow the driveway every day."
I think Tim won this round. lol

Step 5: Enjoy a slice of dessert... YUM!



Step 6: Gotta take a photo of us....

I even dressed up a little for dinner :-)

Step 7: This isn't really a step... but Tim gave me this as one of my gifts. There's only one thing that can make this cheese better: BACON! haha


We also have a little trip planned without the kids in March so that's something we're looking forward to!! So blessed to have spent 6 years married to the man I love. Can't wait to see how the rest of the years will turn out!

No comments: