As kids, it was a tradition to go to Bay Beach almost every year. I remember when tickets were 10 cents a piece. It was always so much fun. I never did the spinning rides though. Well, I rode the Scrambler once and I will never do it again.
Now the tradition carries on. I hope to take our kids every year if we can. The past two years, we've gone with my parents and one of my brothers. The rest of my siblings have been jealous. Yes, they're all over 20 years old and still want to go to Bay Beach.
Enjoy the photos from this year's visit!
On the merry-go-round
Riding the pink elephant
Ferris Wheel -- Caleb & Papa
On their way down
Sonya's first time on a Ferris Wheel
She got to ride with Mommy and Grandma
Tim with my brother
(It was a bit sunny that day!)
Going down the Big Slide
Papa & Caleb were pretty fast!
Here comes Mommy & Sonya
Getting ready to race down the slide
Who's going to win the race?
(a) Team Papa & Sonya or (b) Team Daddy & Caleb
Watch to find out!
VIDEO: Racing down the Big Slide
After the Big Slide, some of us ventured out on the Zippin Pippin -- the roller coaster at Bay Beach. My mom, dad, brother, and I all rode while Tim watched the kids. I don't think my mom is ever going to ride a roller coast again! Probably not my dad either. :-) Since Sonya wasn't tall enough to go on the Bumper Cars, I took her over to the boat rides.
No comments:
Post a Comment