![]() |
| Opening gifts |
![]() |
| We got him his very own alarm clock |
![]() |
| Stomp Rockets |
![]() |
| Birthday Cards |
![]() |
| Woody costume from Aunt Jenny |
Dear Caleb,
You're my sweet, little boy. I'm so blessed that God placed you in my life. You inspire me to be more giving and always know how to make me laugh. If I'm sad, you're the one that asks me what's wrong. You're a loving big brother and do a good job of helping take care of Sonya.
One thing you're working on is being a good listener and how to give a genuine apology. God is definitely molding you into the man you will be some day. While I can't wait to watch you grow and learn more, I sometimes miss when you were really little and cuddled with me all day.
I can't believe you'll be in 1st grade this year. You're such a smart guy -- reading books and doing math. Your drawing abilities have even gotten better. It's been fun teaching you to draw.
I love that we have a special time at night to talk about anything. I hope that continues even when you get older. You know that you can always talk to me and I'll always love you.
Love,'
Mom





No comments:
Post a Comment