Monday, August 1, 2011

Making Blog Changes

Hello everyone --
I've been working on a few changes to my blogs to try and make it a little easier on keeping track of things and to separate posts about my family vs. my personal thoughts. There are tabs on each blog homepage so you can go from one to the other without having to remember each URL.

Family Blog (Like a Sunflower)
 -- http://thenikolaifamily.blogspot.com --
This blog will solely be for documenting anything family related such as trips, milestones, funny stories about our day, etc. Recently, I've been adding posts from earlier months and post dating them so they're in order. So be sure to check the archives for new ones!

My Story (Grace Like Rain) 
-- http://nikolaigracelikerain.blogspot.com --
This blog is where I've been sharing my testimony of faith. Some of the information is extremely personal so the blog is private. If you're interested in reading and would like an invite, please send me a message with your name and email address or leave a comment with that information. I'd appreciate that any information shared in this blog remain private. Thanks!

Personal Thoughts (Personal Thoughts)
 -- http://nikolaipersonalthoughts.blogspot.com --
This is a new blog where I'll be posting my personal thoughts. I just changed the privacy settings so that it is open to the public. It's a place where I plan to share what's going on in my mind - faith, dreams, goals, questions, answers, passions, feelings, recipes, and whatever else that I think up. This will be a safe place to share my ideas. Feel free to leave a comment -- they encourage me to continue writing. :-)


Note that the URL for Grace Like Rain has changed! Sorry if I've caused any confusion. Enjoy reading!

-Michelle

1 comment:

The Bailie Clan said...

wow! you like to BLOG! lol