Anoche, fuimos al Sauk Creek Nature Preserve para ir de caminata. Era la primera vez para Sonya. Caminos por el bosque y miramos a los arboles. Caleb le gustó lanzar piedras en el río y encontró muchos bastones. Había hojas y ramas adelante de la senda. Sonya no supo como caminar por las ramas y caminó debajo algunos muy pequeños como bailando el “limbo”.. jaja. Fue muy chistoso. Me gusta la primavera y el tiempo calor. También me gusta la naturaleza porque es un buen oportunidad compartir la belleza de Dios con mi familia. No puedo esperar hasta la próxima vez cuando podemos explorer el parque de Lion’s Den o otro parque.
Si no entiendes eso, aquí es un clave:
caminar = to walk
mirar = to look at
mirar = to look at
bailar = to dance
esperar = wait
el bosque = the woods
las ramas = branches
un baston = a walking stick
el río = the river
hojas = leaves
piedras = rocks
naturaleza = nature
primavera = spring
** Translation**
Last night, we went to Sauk Creek Nature Preserve to go hiking. It was the first time for Sonya. We walked through the woods and looked at trees. Caleb liked throwing rocks in the river and he found many walking sticks. There were leaves and branches along the trail. Sonya didn't know how to walk through the branches and walked under some small ones like dancing the "limbo".. haha. It was very funny. I like the spring and the warm weather. I also like nature because it is a good opportunity to share God's beauty with my family. I can't wait until next time when we can explore Lion's Den Park or another park.
3 comments:
hahahaha,... I'll have to figure this one out when I have time to actually look at all the words! :)
No Comprende
ya, too much work to figure it out :)
Post a Comment