Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas is right around the corner...

Tis the season to start getting those Christmas cards ready! I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet, but we all know how quickly the time flies by around this time of year.

Some of my favorite Christmas cards were photo cards -- one year was of my son wearing a Santa hat; another was a family photo by the river. They both were so cute! I've always loved the photo card versions because they turn out beautiful and are a great keepsake for family members. Last year, I really wanted to do a photo card, but didn't have the time to design one. I wasn't prepared and kept procrastinating to the point that Christmas was over before I even got my cards out.Sadly, no one received a card from me except maybe a few close family members that we wouldn't end up seeing over the holidays.


As a busy mom, I think it's great that Shutterfly.com is offering 50 free 5x7 folded or flat holiday cards to bloggers and I plan to take them up on it. Their card selection is beautiful, I can upload and customize my photos as well as create personal captions so my friends and family will be reminded of what the Christmas season is all about. I can't wait to start working on my cards this year! Enjoy some of my favorite card designs: 



Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… learn more: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

No comments: